Our clinic provides Class IV laser therapy which is a stronger form of laser therapy and it has way more beneficial effects than Class III laser which is a predominantly available therapy in majority of the other physiotherapy clinics. Laser therapy causes an effect called “photobiomodulation”, where the photon (light) enters the tissue and stimulates the events which helps the healing process and speeds up the recovery time by reducing the inflammation and it also reduces pain. What to expect from Class IV Laser Therapy?
- Number of conditions can be treated with laser therapy and it is not a painful procedure.
- An individual can feel some warmth with Class IV laser therapy and which is very soothing to most of the individuals.
- Treatment time can be shorter when we use Class IV Laser as it is more powerful and the effects can be stronger than Class III Laser. Laser treatments can be between 5-15 minutes in duration, depending on the size, depth and acuteness of the condition.
Ligament injuries, Strains, Sprains, Tears, Rotator Cuff injuries, Ankle sprains, Knee injuries, Knee MCL/ACL/Meniscus injuries, Osgood-Schlatter disease, Tennis Elbow, Golfers elbow, AC joint strain, Achilles tendon injuries, Post dislocation, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Knee, Patellofemoral pain syndrome, Chronic Neck and back pain, Chronic Low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Tendinitis, Tendinopathy, Tendinosis, Myofascial pain, Neuropathic pain
- Do I need my doctor’s referral?
- No. Doctor’s referral is not necessary. If your physiotherapist encounters something which might need the doctor’s opinion then your physiotherapist will refer you to the doctor.
- How many sessions I would need?
- Every person’s body and nature of injury is different and which dictates the treatment plan. Our experienced professionals devise a very effective and efficient treatment plan where the goal is to quickly return to the pre-injury activities.